£70 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you a recent Graduate? Do you have experience working in a primary school?
Envision Education are seeking a Year 6 teaching Assistant who is a graduate and ideally have relevant experience in KS2. Good understanding of supporting in Maths and English is ideal as additional support is required in class.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
About the school:
A primary school with high standards of teaching and learning, together with clear expectations, the children are able to feel safe and valued. It is a very special setting, where children quickly settle to work and relish being in their beautiful, stimulating classrooms.
- Support in KS2
- Provide interventions where needed
- Work closely to support in Maths and English
- Help in marking and providing feedback to students
- Bachelors Degree
- At least 6 months relevant experience
- ideally, experience supporting in KS2
- Live local to Hayes
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.