£65 - £75 per day
10 days ago
Do you have recent experience in a Primary School? Are you a Maths or English specialist?
If so, please get in touch for a new fantastic role in an outstanding Primary School based in Ealing. The role will be to support students in KS2, primarily Year 6 to help in raising attainment in preparation for their SATS. You will be supporting children with maths and English both one to one and in groups.
Experience in a school is essential and a relevant Bachelors Degree is desired. This is a long term role staring immediately.
About the school:
This Primary School was rated Outstanding in their latest OFSTED report in all areas and maintain a standard of academic excellence. The school offer a wide range of cultural experiences and focus on developing a highly trained, motivated and ambitious team.
- To work 1:1 and in groups in KS2
- Help in raising attainment, specifically in Maths and English
- Provide interventions
- Work closely with the Class Teacher to support where needed
- Bachelors Degree, desired
- Good understanding of KS2 Maths and English
- 6 months experience in a Primary School
- Available immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.