£65 - £80 per day
24 days ago
Do you think that you would make a good KS2 Teaching Assistant? Are you passionate about helping children progress academically?
Envision Education are working alongside a wonderful primary school based in Hounslow who are seeking a committed Teaching Assistant to support pupil in a Year 6 class. This role will be a full-time position, commencing in September and will last the duration of the whole academic year with the potential to lead to permanent.
The right candidate for this role will ideally be a Graduate and will have a minimum of 6 months of experience in a similar role. We are looking for someone who loves working with children and is looking to progress in Education!
About the school:
Dedicated to offering a warm experience to everyone, this school is a happy, welcoming and diverse place to work and learn. Fortunate to have a 12 place Autistic centre, the school are able to offer tailored education suited to their indivudual learning requirements where they are equally able to flourish and be the best version of themselves. Based in the heart of Hounslow, this school is easy to get to with lots of transport links and access to parking.
About the role:
- Keep pupils engaged during activities
- Identify when a child is struggling and provide help
- Implement creative learning styles
- Foster behaviour management strategies in line with the school's policies
- Occasionally support pupils on a 1:1 basis
- Degree is desirable
- Minimum of 6 months experience as a TA
- Genuine desire to develop a career in Education
- Must be available full-time and long-term from September 2020
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.