£70 - £100 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant looking to progress in Education? Have you supported pupil in Year 6 with their SATS?
Envision Education are seeking an exceptional and experienced Year 6 Higher Level Teaching Assistant on behalf of an outstanding primary school based in Feltham.
This is a fully time and ongoing role starting in January.
About the school:
- Judged to be an outstanding school in their latest Ofsted report
- A school that encourages and promotes the career development of their staff
- Friendly team of staff and a supportive Head Teacher
- Polite and well behaved pupils with a desire to learn
- Exceptionally high standards in all areas of their education
- Support Year 6 pupils to attain their target and aspirational SATS grades
- Raise attainment
- Work in small groups and 1:1
- Lead intervention sessions
- Cover classes during PPA time
- Support the class Teacher in preparing learning resources
- 6 months of experience as a HLTA or at least 1 year of experience as a TA
- Ideally a graduate
- Experience working with children in Year 6 with their SATs is desirable
- Excellent subject knowledge in English and / or Maths
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.