£120 - £170 per day + Local Work, Weekly Pay
SP 113 LFM_1641546853
22 days ago
Are you a Primary School Teacher? Do you have a passion for teaching and inspiring children? If so we have the role for you! A wonderful school located in Hayes is seeking a Year 4 Teacher to join their amazing team of satff and teach a Year 4 class. The ideal candidate will have previous experience teaching and has achieved Qualfiied Teacher Status (QTS)
- Teach a Year 4 class a variety of subjects
- Plan, prepare and present lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
- Organise the classroom and learning resources
- Encourage a positive learning environment
- Work with parents to ensure children receive the support they need
- OFSTED 'Good' rated school
- A brand new, three form entry school that opened in the heart of Hayes in September 2014
- A school which promotes optimism and develops self-belief, ambition and challenge across the curriculum, within an inclusive environment
- Value children for all their different strengths and qualities
- Aim to nurture excellent behaviour, determination and ambitious academic standards
- Hold QTS
- Already have/Be willing to apply for a child only DBS on the update service
- Fantastic knowledge and understanding of the KS2 curriculum
- Strong behaviour management
- Be organised and have fantastic communication skills
- Previous experience teaching in the UK
- Either live in Hayes or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.