£70 - £80 per day
8 months ago
Year 3 Teaching Assistant - Primary School
Are you an experienced and attentive Year 3 Teaching Assistant who is looking for an opportunity to work with children in a lovely school? Are you currently seeking for a long-term placement? You came to the right place as we are now recruiting for a wonderful Primary School in Slough where you can work as a Year 3 Teaching Assistant.
- An inclusive and richly diverse community in central Slough
- Proud of its pupils' progress and achievements in their academic studies as well as in sports and the arts
- Dedicated team that shows genuine interest in the students' learning, well-being and development
- Provides high quality educational experiences, creative curriculum and offers a range of extended curriculum
- Year 3 Teaching Assistant to support students in Year 3 class
- To encourage pupils gain confidence, enthusiasm, curiosity and a love of learning
- To ensure the children's safety and well-being
- To support the class teacher deliver successful learning
- An exciting opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school setting or alternate
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a Year 3 Teaching Assistant
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- A passionate and caring individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.