£120 - £170 per day
SP 2004 IA_1650448469
about 1 month ago
Year 3 Teacher - Primary School
Are you a qualified Teacher? Do you have a passion to teach Primary School children? We have a great opportunity for you to join a fantastic school in Wembley as a Primary School is keen to hire a Teacher for Year 3 straight away.
- A flourishing learning community whereby inspirational teaching creates a love of learning for a diverse community, dedicated to achievement
- A happy, safe and achieving school where every member of the community is important
- Nurtures the children's development of knowledge, confidence, creativity and skills and celebrates their achievements and talents
- Offers high quality education for their students to reach their highest potential and experience success
- Year 3 Primary School Teacher to teach a variety of different subjects
- To inspire and motivated children to learn to the best of their ability
- Follow safeguarding policies to maintain a safe learning environment at all times
- A fantastic opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Must be a fully qualified teacher
- You will have previous experience teaching in the UK
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.