£65 - £75 per day
29 days ago
Do you have recent SEN experience? Are you looking for a long term role?
Envision Education are working with a lovely Primary School based in the borough of Ealing who are seeking a Year 3 SEN Teaching Assistant to work 1:1 with a student, while supporting students in the class. Prior experience in SEN is essential and an understanding of EHCP's.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
About the school:
A primary school that create a warm, happy, positive environment and are thoughtful and kind to each other. They share and collaborate, work hard and make a positive contribution to the team.
- Support an SEN pupil in Year 3
- Provide interventions where needed
- Work closely with the class teacher
- Help to create a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Level 3 qualification or higher
- At least 6 months relevant SEN experience
- ideally, experience supporting in KS1
- Live local to Ealing
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.