£65 - £75 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you an experience KS1 Teaching Assistant? Do you live local to Slough?
Envision Education are looking for a KS1 Teaching Assistant to support in a lovely primary school based in Slough. This is an inclusive school, encouraging individuality and a sense of belonging.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
About the school:
A primary school that serves a richly diverse community in central Slough. The area's many faiths and languages make it a stimulating, inclusive and exciting place to live and learn. They aim to help encourage their pupils with confidence, enthusiasm, curiosity and a love of learning. Each child's well-being, safety and care are at the heart of all that they do.
- Support as a general TA in KS1
- Work under the direction of the class teacher
- Encourage creativity and help to build confidence
- Provide feedback on pupil progress
- Ideally, a relevant Degree
- At least 6 months experience in a school setting
- Good communication
- Live local to Slough
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.