£120 - £170 per day
about 1 month ago
Experienced Key Stage 1 Teacher Required for a Infant School based in Feltham
Are you a qualified teacher with a specialism in KS1? Are you available part-time, immediately and on a long-term basis?
Envision Education is seeking an experienced and qualified KS1 teacher to work for an infant school based in Feltham. You will help relieve the classroom teacher and take their classes when they are supporting children who are underperforming. Lessons will pre-planned and you will be liaising with a classroom teacher and year 1 and year 2 classes.
- The School has an ethos where we develop the whole child in a safe and happy environment
- The children are taught to respect each other's differences and celebrate diversity
- The School embraces British Values which are embedded in the school rules and provide many opportunities for children to make choices in the learning environments and through the School Council.
- Plan and prepare appropriately lessons for a Year 1 and Year 2 class
- Provide constructive feedback and setting targets for future progress
- Provide reports on individual progress to the Headteacher and parents as required
- Mark and monitor class work and homework
- Plan and implement effective classroom management practices
- You must have Qualified Teacher Status
- Minimum of 1 year UK based experience teaching in a primary school setting (ideally within KS1)
- You must be an excellent communication, written and verbal skills
- Hold a Bachelor Degree
- Must be available immediately and on a long-term basis
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.