£90 - £110 per day
4 months ago
*** Recruiting Welfare Administrator for an Immediate Start ***
We are looking for an enthusiastic Welfare Administrator to join a wonderful secondary school located in Ealing. The particular focus of this role will be pupil welfare, admissions and attendance support. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a genuine desire to work with pupils in a friendly and dedicated team.
In addition, you will assist with a variety of administrative tasks within the school office and support the staff team at school.
To be considered for this role you must have Level 3 First Aid Certification and ideally have had previous experience with SIMS but you must have school based experience as an Welfare Administrator.
- Their core purpose is to promote the maximum possible development of individual students' talents and potential within a tolerant and caring community
- The school wants to promote equal opportunities for all, to counter racism, sexism and all other forms of discrimination whenever they occur
- To encourage respect for religious and moral values and tolerance of other races, religions and ways of life
- Help support students in the development of their personal and social skills
- OSFTED rates the school as 'Outstanding'
- Welcoming visitors to the school and dealing with their enquiries
- It is essential that you have a professional, courteous and respectful style of communication at all times
- Basic admin duties such as answering calls, shredding and speaking to parents
- Prepare documents for meetings, and managing the calendar of their supervisors as an Welfare Administrator
- Willing to support with admin tasks for the SEN Department &Attendance Teams when needed
- Level 3 First Aid Essential as a Welfare Administrator
- You ideally have previous experience with SIMS in a school setting or with children
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Either live in Ealing or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.