£70 - £85 per day
22 days ago
Are you looking to start your career in education as an SEN Teaching Assistant? Do you live in the Hertfordshire area?
We are recruiting for an SEN Teaching Assistant to work within a fantastic SEN School, local to Radlett. This is a full time, Monday to Friday position (09:00 - 16:00). No previous experience working in a school required, provided that you have a passion for working with children and are willing to train up.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role in Sept 2022!
· Support students with Autism on a 1:1 basis
· Contribute to creating a safe, supportive and engaging learning environment
· Ensure safety for pupils in and out of class
· Willing to complete training on how best to support students with SEN
· Communicate closely with colleagues to ensure progress of students is prioritised
· Passion for working with children and/or young adults
· Willingness to learn what it takes to support SEN children
· Live local to Radlett
Why Register with Envision Education:
· Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
· Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
· Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
· Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
· Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
· Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
· Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
· We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.