£55 - £75 per day + Weekly Pay, Immediate Start
SP 1305 IA_1652800315
about 1 month ago
Teaching Assistant - Twickenham
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant? Are you someone with a genuine passion to interact with children and support them with their learning? If so then we have a great role for you! We are working with an SEN school located in the Twickenham area and they looking for a Teaching Assistant to come in and work across different classes in the school when required.
You do not need previous experience as a Teaching Assistant but you will have previous experience with children in some capacity and ideally have previous knowledge/experience working with SEN children as well.
- OFSTED 'Good' rated school located in Twickenham
- A happy, thriving, oversubscribed and growing special school for children and young people aged 4 -19 with severe and complex learning difficulties including those with an additional diagnosis of autism and/or physical/sensory disabilities
- Dedicated to preparing and challenging every learner to become an active contributor to their community
- Committed to supporting all pupils to achieve and enjoy and be stimulated and challenged to fulfil their potential
- Small schools and small class sizes ensure that all pupils benefit from a highly consistent and supportive approach from all staff
- Teaching Assistant to support children with SEN
- Work with children across different ages and classes
- Be sensitive to the needs of the children
- Build a relationship with the children and develop meaningful connections with them
- Ensure all children receive the support and challenge they need to succeed
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school or alternate environment
- Be available for an immediate start and in September 2022
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- Either live in Twickenham or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.