£70 - £85 per day + Local Work, Weekly Pay
SP 7122 ASH_1641546772
7 months ago
We are seeking a SEND Teaching Assistant to join a fantastic Secondary school located in Putney. As a Teaching Assistant you will be required to work with students who have a variety of SEND needs, including Autism and behavioural issues. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a mainstream secondary school as a Teaching Assistant and has worked with children that have SEN.
- Support children with a variety of SEN needs
- Manage challenging behaviour
- Create and maintain a positive learning environment
- Help prepare the clasroom and learning materials
- Work with Teachers and parents to help children in their personal development
- A Secondary school based in Putney
- OFSTED 'Outstanding' rated school (2021 report)
- Pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) study the same broad range of subjects as their peers
- Provide innovative, challenging and exciting teaching
- Benefits from outstanding facilities which have been enhanced by a £14 million building and refurbishment programme
- Must have previous experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Be proficient in English
- You must comfortable working with secondary school children with SEN
- Communicate effectively with adults and children
- Follow school policy and procedures, show common sense and remain calm in a crisis
- Either live in Putney, or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.