£65 - £80 per day
10 days ago
Teaching Assistant - Primary School
Are you a passionate and experienced Teaching Assistant? Are you seeking to work in a successful and friendly school? An exciting opportunity has opened up for an attentive Teaching Assistant to join a brilliant Primary school in Acton, Ealing.
- A welcoming, inclusive learning community based in Acton, Ealing
- A happy, safe and nurturing environment where dedicated teachers and staff provide the best learning opportunitie
- Encourages students to reach their full potential both academically and personally
- Fosters a life-long love for learning
- Provides an exciting and stimulating curriculum
- Teaching Assistant to support children in nursery and/or reception
- To create a safe, fun and nurturing learning environment
- To equip students with skills and attributes that will allow them to flourish personally and academically
- Engage with the children to inspire creativity and positive interactions
- Recent experience working with children in a school setting
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a Teaching Assistant
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- A caring and devoted individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.