£65 - £80 per day
6 days ago
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant? Do you live within a commutable distance to Hayes?
We are seeking Teaching Assistant for primary and secondary schools in the Hayes, Hillingdon area. This is a great opportunity to secure a long term position now and for September 2021. A bachelors degree is desired, however please do apply if you have recent experience as a Teaching Assistant in the UK.
- To work closely with the Class Teacher
- Support students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Use you initiative to support students learning
- Help to manage classroom behaviour
- Ideally, a Bachelors Degree
- At least 1 year experience teaching in a school
- Good communication skills
- Available full time and immediately or from September 2021
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.