£75 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
Looking to move away from the long hours as a Care Support Worker? Interested in working with children? If so, we are recruiting for a Care Support Worker for an Immediate Start!
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a fantastic school in Abbots Langley as a Care Support Worker to support children with special needs. The role as Care Support Worker is a fulltime position from Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4pm.
You do not need previous experience within a school setting but you having previous experience working with SEN children in some form of capacity (e.g. Care) is ideal
If your background is in Care then please apply now, as the school is keen to have someone with Care / Support Worker Experience!
- Support and look after children's physical, social and emotional welfare as a Care Support Worker
- Create a stimulating and safe environment for the pupils as a School Care Worker
- Able to provide a safe and healthy environment and follow safeguarding procedures as a Care Support Worker
- Ideally have some form of experience as a Care Support Worker or experience with SEN children in an alternate setting
- Excellent communication and listening skills required to communicate effectively with the children as a School Care Worker
- Need to have patience and sensitivity in order to attend to children's needs as a Care Support Worker
- Ability to build good working relationships with both pupils and adults as a Care Support Worker
- Live local to Abbots Langley or within a commutable distance.
If you are interested Apply Now for the School Care Worker!
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.