£65 - £80 per day
21 days ago
Are you local to Hayes, Hillingdon? Do you have experience as a Learning Support Assistant, and looking for a new ?
We are working with a number of Primary and SEN school in the Hayes area who have seen an increase in the number of supply Learning Support Assistants needed. This may be day to day placements, or short term - with the possibility of going long term for the right candidates. This is ideal if you are looking for a part time position or to gain experience working in various schools.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Support SEN pupils, likely on a 1:1 basis
- Follow the students behaviour and learning plans
- Work in line with the schools values
- Follow direction from staff, i.e. teachers and fellow support staff
- Ideally, Level 3 or Bachelors Degree
- 6 months of school based experience
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Live local to Hayes
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.