£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you a STEM Graduate? Do you have experience working with students?
If so, Envision Education are looking for passionate Teaching Assistants with STEM backgrounds to support pupils in Primary and Secondary Schools in Hayes. This role is ideal for candidates wanting to grow in the Education sector, and likely to pursue a teaching qualification.
Our roles are long term, with the possibility of going permanent. You must be available full time and on an immediate basis.
- Support students within STEM subjects
- Work closely with the class teacher
- Be flexible in supporting various classes
- Think outside the box in creating engaging activities
- A Bachelors Degree in STEM
- At least 6 months experience supporting students
- Ability to lead small groups
- Available immediately and long term
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.