£65 - £80 per day
17 days ago
Are you a recent Sports Graduate? Do you enjoy working with students, in and out of class?
We are looking for energetic and dedicated Sports Specialist Teaching Assistants to support in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools in and around the borough of Hillingdon. Ideally you will have at least 6 months of experience in a school setting, and potentially looking to progress into being a PE Teacher.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Focus on supporting in sports lessons
- Be flexible to support in other areas, when needed
- Bring your own knowledge to lessons
- Work closely with the class teacher
- Degree in sports, or related subject
- At least 6 months of school based experience
- Ideally, some SEN experience
- Live local to Hillingdon
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.