£70 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant? Do you have the passion and experience it takes to support children with Autism and other Learning Difficulties?
Envision Education are seeking a dedicated Special Needs Teaching Assistant to join a fantastic Primary School in Harrow. If you enjoy motivating children to achieve their very best each day, then apply now!
This happy and harmonious Primary school in Belmont takes pride in its diverse community and and celebrates the achievements of all its learners, both in academics and sports. They have recently gained Gold Accrediation as a Rights Respecting School, and as such place the utmost emphasis on students taking control of their educations and futures.
- Provide support to students with Autism and other associated Learning Difficulties in class
- Assist the class teacher with resource and classroom preparations
- Use a variety of support techniques to keep children engaged and motivated
- Observe, monitor and report on student progress and behaviour
- Manage challenging behaviour in a postitive manner
- Uphold the school's values at all times
- Must have experience supporting students with SEN in a classroom environment
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Confident managing challenging behaviour
- Previous experience supporting children with Autism
- Excellent organisation and timekeeping skills
- Local or able to commute to Belmont
- Long term, full time employment
- The chance to build your skills and further your career in a supportive, inclusive environment
- A highly rewarding job, build strong bonds with students and watch them develop
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.