£65 - £75 per day
16 days ago
Experienced Special Needs Teaching Assistant Needed for a Special Needs School in Southall
Do you have 1 year of school based experience? Are you available immediately and full-time?
Envision Education is seeking an experienced Special Needs Teaching Assistant to provide SEN support in a Special Needs School based in Southall.
- It offers early years, primary, secondary and sixth form education, to young people up to the age of 22 on the autism spectrum
- It aim to provide your child with the confidence and skills they need to find enjoyment and fulfilment in what they do
- It prides itself on the warm, welcoming place it has created where children feel valued and safe
- It also puts the needs and welfare of its children above everything else.
- Provide 1:1 support to children with special needs in a classroom setting
- Monitor the progress of pupils and provide feedback
- Support the teacher with daily duties
- Provide the Teacher with general classroom support
- Must have 1 year school based experience
- Experience working with pupils with SEN is preferred
- Must have good spoken and written English
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals.
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.