£65 - £80 per day
9 days ago
Are you looking for the chance to further your career in SEN support? Have you worked with students with additional needs?
Envision Education are seeking passionate and dedicated SEN Learning Support Assistants to support Secondary School students at a Special School in West Drayton, Hillingdon, dedicated to providing an outstanding academic experience to students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs.
This exciting Secondary school's motto, 'Truimph through Perseverance,' reflects the hard work and high expectations modelled in all aspects of school life. Teachers and support staff aim to reconnect students with education through reflection and restorative practice.
The well-designed curriculum aims to prepare students for their future lives and challenges them to achieve.
- Provide 1:1 support to pupils from Years 7-9.
- Assist the teacher with classroom setup and collating learning materials
- Effectively manage difficult behaviour
- Escort students to therapy sessions and assist with exercises set by therapists
- Continuously monitor and report on pupils' progress
- Adapt learning materials to suit students' needs and interests
- Follow safeguarding policies at all times
- At least 1 years' experience supporting students with SEMH needs.
- Available to start immediately and work long term
- Able to work from 8:30-3:45 Monday-Friday
- A positive and adaptable approach to work
- Able to confidently manage challenging behaviour
- Local or able to commute to Sutton
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.