£65 - £75 per day
17 days ago
Do you have recent experience supporting SEND pupils? Are you local to Hayes?
We are seeking SEND Teaching Assistants to support in Primary and Secondary schools in Hayes. You will be working in a mainstream school supporting SEND pupils, full time. There are long term roles, with the potential of going permanent with the school.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Work 1:1 with SEND pupils
- Carry out interventions
- Follow individual students IEP's
- Support the class teacher with marking and assessing work
- Level 3 TA qualification, or higher
- At least 6 months school based SEND experience
- Available full time
- Live local to Hayes
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.