£65 - £80 per day
25 days ago
An opportunity has opened up for a SEND Teaching Assistant to work in an excellent primary school and support children with autism and behavioural difficulties. We are looking for someone who is passionate about working with children and make a positive contribution to their learning.
If this sounds like you. Apply now so we can discuss your application!!
- Ensures that children will acquire the skills and values that will prepare them for today, for the next stage of their education and beyond.
- OFSTED Good rated school
- Unlocks children's potential by knowing them, believing in them and giving them opportunities to succeed.
- Offers an inclusive curriculum to ensure the best possible progress for all of our pupils whatever their needs or abilities
- Support children with autism and behavioural difficulties
- Working in KS1, and on a 1:1 basis
- Maintain a positive culture of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children
- Encourage a positive, calm and purposeful atmosphere where pupils can learn without limits
- Reinforce good behaviour to help children feel good about themselves
- Must have previous experience working with children
- Must be available Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4pm
- Must be able to use your own initiative and able to think quickly in challenging and changing situations
- Either be local to West Drayton or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.