£65 - £80 per day
18 days ago
Envision Education are seeking experienced and dedicated SEND Teaching Assistants who are looking for a full-time, long-term role in a local school!
We proudly work with a number of fantastic primary, secondary and SEN schools across the Hounslow borough, and we are looking for local, committed SEND Teaching Assistants to join a new team!
About the role:
- Support SEN pupils in a primary, secondary or special school
- Work 1:1 and in small groups
- Lead intervention sessions
- Follow pupils' IEP's / EHCP's
- Monitor progress
- Help to regulate behaviour
- Encourage an inclusive and positive learning environment
- 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Experience supporting children with SEN
- Knowledge of PECS / Makaton is ideal
- Must be available full-time, long-term and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.