£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Do you have recent experience supporting SEND students? Are you a qualified Teaching Assistant?
If so, Envision Education are looking for SEND Teaching Assistant to support in primary and secondary schools in the Hayes area with a particular focus on supporting SEND pupils. We offer long term, full time position for the right candidates.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Work 1:1 supporting SEND pupils
- Deliver interventions where needed
- Provide and help to create engaging activities
- Work in line with the schools policies and ethos
- Level 3 qualification or higher
- At least 6 months of SEND experience
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Live local to Hayes
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.