£65 - £80 per day
9 days ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Primary School
Are you an experienced and caring 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant? Are you passionate about working in a nurturing learning environment and attend to the children's growth? We currently have a wonderful opportunity for you to join a exceptional SEN school located in West Drayton and work as a 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant.
- A welcoming, inclusive learning community based in West Drayton
- Unlocks children's potential through support and by providing unique opportunities for them to succeed
- A highly experienced team that offers engaging and creative learning
- Maintains a strong culture of safeguarnding
- 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant to support a Year 3 pupil with ADS, who is also non-verbal
- To prioritise the student's safety and well-being as well as commitment to success
- To encourage the pupil's personal and educational development and autonomy
- A rewarding opportunity to make a real difference in the student's confidence and growth
- Recent experience working with children in a school environment
- Maintain open and efficient communication with colleagues and parents
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as an 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- An attentive and positive individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.