£65 - £75 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you looking for a tailored SEN Teaching Assistant role in a vibrant and warm Primary School in Slough? We have a great opportunity for you to work in a caring team environment and support a wonderful child with SEN needs.
- High quality and leadership skills education provider
- Committed to promoting teamwork, creativity, kindness and respect
- A welcoming and diverse classroom culture
- In a fantastic part of Slough with excellent transport links including Crossrail
- Provide emotional, academic and social support to a child with autism in a year 1 class
- Willinng to provide a sense of security and nurture their development
- Assist in their confidence and achievement of full potential by relying on your SEN Teaching Assistant experienc
- Must be able to work 08:30am to 16:00pm, Monday to Friday
- Must have previous work experience in a school environment
- Must have a flexible approach
- Ability to manage challenging behaviour
- Must be adaptable
- Must be available to work fairly immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.