£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Calling all SEN Teaching Assistants!
Envision Education are seeking an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant who is looking to start a full-time, long-term role in a fantastic SEN School based in Twickenham, from September.
About the school:
- Special school catering to students with moderate learning difficulties ages 11 - 16 years
- Judged to be Outstanding in all areas - Ofsted
- 2 new and developed sites at the school
- Excellent facilities
- An inclusive team of staff dedicated to offering the best education to their students
About the role:
- Support students with MLD and needs such as Autism
- Work 1:1 and in groups
- Work as a Team with other TA's and the Class Teacher to offer a great quality of education to students
- Ensure pupils' safeguarding at all times
- Follow individual / educational health care plans
- Work towards students' goals and targets
- Minimum 6 months' experience as an SEN Teaching Assistant
- Genuine desire and knowledge of working with autistic students
- Must be available full-time and long-term from September 2021
- Local to, or happy commuting to Twickenham
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.