£120 - £170 per day
21 days ago
Envision Education are seeking a qualified Teacher to work in a vibrant and dynamic SEN Primary school based in Feltham.
This is a part-time position to work in a KS2 class where children have a variety of complex learning and physical disabilities.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar setting, a confident and bubbly personality and a genuine desire to instil a love of education in children.
About the school:
- Primary school for pupils with SLD / PMLD
- Caters to pupils ages 3 - 11 years
- Judged to be a good school - Ofsted
- Maintains a great quality of education
- Pupils are happy to be at this school!
- Warm and inviting team of staff
About the role:
- Prepare and deliver lessons to a mixed KS2 class
- Various complex needs in this class, i.e. Autism, physical disabilities and SLD
- Adapt teaching materials accordingly
- Create an inclusive learning environment
- Work alongside support staff to offer an excellent quality of education
- 1 year UK teaching experience within the last 2 years
- Experience in a SEN school is desirable
- Genuine interest to work in a SEN setting
- Must be available immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.