£120 - £170 per day
21 days ago
Are you a qualified Teacher with experience working with SEN pupils? Do you live local to or within a commutable distance to Hayes?
Envision Education are looking for a SEN Teacher to work with a KS1 Class in a Primary SEN School based in Hayes. Ideally you will have experience teaching in an SEN School, however QTS is essential.
About the school:
The SEN primary school catering to pupils who are mostly on the Autism Spectrum. This school enable pupils to make positive choices about their behavior, both in and out of school, so that they become successful members of the wider community. They provide opportunities and support so each pupil develops a good work ethic, inner confidence and the interpersonal and social skills needed for adult life.
- Teach a KS1 Class
- Support the Teaching Assistants in your class
- Teach all subjects, and work closely with outside agencies
- Help to inspire and help motive students to succeed
- QTS, essential
- Live local to Hayes
- Be engaging and creative in supporting students
- Available full time from September
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.