£65 - £80 per day
9 months ago
Are you a bright and engaging graduate looking to further your experience in schools? Do you live in Hertforshire or surrounding area?
Envision Education are looking for an ethusiastic and experienced Learning Support Assistant, for an engaging and progressive SEN Secondary School based in Abbots Langley, Hertfordshire. For this rewarding role it is very important you feel confident in working with severe learning difficulties and happy to carry out duties of personal care.
About the School:
The role is based at a Secondary SEN School in Abbots Langley, Hertfordshire. The school caters for the educational needs of students in the Early Years Foundation Stage, KS1,2,3 and 4 plus the 6th Form. All the schools students have Severe or Profound Learning Difficulties, in addition to which many have a complex medical, physical or sensory impairment; autism or speech, language and communication needs.
- Provide 1:1 support for SEN pupils
- Managing pupils with complex and moderate learning difficulties
- Carry out personal care duties
- Provide feedback to the class teacher on the pupils progress
- Help to create an engaging learning environment
- An active listener who can provide necessary support to young children, whilst also developing skills and goals.
- A bachelors Degree in any subject
- At least 6 months experience supporting SEN pupils
- Strong communication skills
- Live in or local to Hertfordshire area
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.