£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
04 Apr 00:00
If you are an experienced SEN Classroom Support Assistant and are seeking a fun, new challenge, we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
Envision Education are seeking talented and hard working SEN Teaching Assistants to work in primary / secondary schools across the Hounslow and Richmond boroughs on a full-time, long term basis.
About the role:
- Bring your skills and experience into a classroom to support the Teacher and pupils during lessons
- Provide extra support for pupils with learning needs
- Work 1:1 and in groups to help push pupils to achieve their potential
- Work as a team to deliver the best quality of education to pupils
- Minimum 6 solid months of experience as a SEN Teaching Assistant
- Team Teach is desirable, but not essential
- Degree / TA Qualification
- **Must be available full-time and immediately**
Why register with Envision Education for work?
- Highly competitive and negotiable rates of pay
- Placements made in schools local to YOU
- Quick and efficient registration process
- We offer long-term positions with the potential to lead to permanent
- Unlimited £100 bonus scheme for any successful referrals made to us
- Friendly team to support you
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.