£65 - £80 per day
9 months ago
Are you a recent graduate with experience as a Teaching Assistant? Are you interested in exploring a career in Education?
Envision Education are calling all Graduate TA's who are interested in working their way up to gaining QTS and become a fully qualified Teacher.
We work with a number of excellent secondary schools across the Richmond and Hounslow boroughs, who are seeking bright graduates with subject specialisms who are eager to train to become a Teacher.
The role starts immediately, and is a full-time, long-term position with the potential to lead to permanent.
About the role:
- Provide academic support students across KS3 - KS5
- Ensure that students are focused and on task
- Develop strong behaviour management skills
- Build on your classroom skills
- Use creative methods to encourage students to engage in their tasks
- Provide support to students with SEN / SEMH
- 6 months of experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Subject specialism is desirable
- Local to, or happy travelling to Hounslow and / or Richmond boroughs
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.