£65 - £80 per day + Weekly Pay, Immediate Start
SP PG 2104_1650964081
26 days ago
Secondary School Care Worker
Have you got experience with Secondary School children? Are you someone with a passion to children with SEN? Are you keen to start work immediately?
We are seeking a care worker to join a fantastic school in Twickenham that are looking for someone to come in and join their lovely team to support SEN children. You do not need previous experience within a school setting but you must have demonstrated an ability previously working with vulnerable children or adults.
- A happy, thriving, oversubscribed and growing special school for children and young people aged 4 -19
- Committed to supporting all pupils to achieve and be stimulated and to fulfil their potential
- Highly qualified and dedicated staff have high expectations of pupils
- Small class sizes ensure that all pupils benefit from a highly consistent and supportive approach from all staff
- Support Secondary aged children with SEN
- Work 1:1 with children when required
- To offer assistance and valuable guidance as well as promote positive behaviour
- A rewarding position full of variety, ingenuity and collaboration
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience in a school environment or alternate setting
- Either live in Twickenham, or within a commutable distance
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- An adaptable, attentive and caring individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.