£70 - £80 per day
4 days ago
Are you a Graduate specialising in a Science, and looking to work in a secondary school? Are you available full-time from September?
If so, you might be exactly what we're looking for!
Envision Education are seeking a Graduate Teaching Assistant with a Maths or Science background, to work in an exceptional secondary school based in Feltham.
This is a full-time, long-term role starting in September 2021.
About the school:
- Judged to be "Outstanding" - Ofsted
- An excellent option for Graduate, as the provide fantastic career guidance
- Support graduates to train in teaching
- An all-through school with both primary and secondary sites
- New, modern school build
About the role:
- Support students across KS3 - KS5
- Work in small groups and 1:1
- Provide extra support in STEM subjects
- Encourage academic progress
- Help to bridge the gap in attainment
- Bachelor's degree
- Specialism in Maths or Science is ideal
- Minimum 3 months experience working with children
- Teaching Assistant experience is ideal
- Must be available full-time and long-term from September 2021
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.