£70 - £90 per day
15 days ago
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE SIMS / SCHOOL BASED ADMIN EXPERIENCE***
Are you a experienced School Administrator with a keen eye for detail, seeking a long-term role based in Southall, Ealing?
At Envision Education we are looking for an experienced School Administrator to join a fantastic Secondary School based in Southall. You will be responsible for a range of admin related duties and you must be available to work full-time 5 days a week and on a long term basis.
The right candidate will have worked in a UK school as a School Administrator within the last 2 years and can obtain references from their most recent school role.
- General School Admin duties
- Use SIMS database to input student and staff data
- Contact parents when necessary regarding pupil absences
- Create reports and meet deadlines
- Answer the phone and carry out general admin tasks
- Support in the backend of SIMS
- 1 year of experience as a School Administrator
- Relevant experience must be within the last 2 years
- Proficient in SIMS
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.