£90 - £150 per day
about 1 month ago
Do you have experience as a School Office Manager? Are you available immediately? Do you live local to, or within a commutable distance to Hatfield?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join an SEN School as a School Office Manager. This is an exciting role and you would be working under a fantastic Head teacher within a school community that takes care of their staff.
- OFSTED Good rated school
- Provides all staff with a safe, calm, and happy working envionment
- Focuses on pupil development
- recognises and supports the individual strengths and talents of their staff
- To work as an Office Manager
- Responsibilities will include managing junior Administrators
- Take a proactive approach to support parents and other staff members
- Deal effectively with parents queries
- Work with the finance team
- Work alongside thr Headteacher to ensure the running of the school is smooth
- Must have at least 1 year of expeeience as a School Office manager or Senior Administrator
- Must be available 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday
- Must be available immediately
- Good attitude and willing to learn
- Must be within a commutable distance to Hatfield
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.