19 days ago
Do you have experience as a School Caretaker? Are you local to the borough of Ealing, or live within a commutable distance?
Envision Education are working with a lovely infant school based in the borough of Ealing, who are looking for an experienced School Caretaker to work in the school on a short term basis. You will be responsible for the upkeep, general maintenance, safety and security of the Service's buildings, grounds and outdoor equipment.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Undertake general repairs and maintenance
- Prioritise and plan repairs
- Be pro-active in identifying maintenance issues/defects
- Promptly record and report any defects & issues
- Relevant practical skills qualification
- Driving License, Ideally
- At least 6 months of relevant experience
- Live local to Ealing, and available immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.