£70 - £100 per day
24 days ago
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE SIMS / SCHOOL BASED ADMIN EXPERIENCE***
Are you a experienced School Administrator with a keen eye for detail, seeking a long-term role based in Slough?
At Envision Education we are looking for an experienced School Administrator to join an outstanding secondary school for girls aged 11 to 19. You will be responsible for a range of admin related duties and you must be available to work full-time 5 days a week between the hours of 7.30AM to 3.30PM.
The right candidate will have worked in a UK school as a School Administrator within the last 2 years and can obtain references from their most recent school role.
- An outstanding 11-19 secondary school for girls
- Teachers are passionate about learning and continuously challenge students to achieve their very best
- Dedicated staff who provide stimulating learning environments and in preparing students to be active participants in society.
- School Admin duties and acting as a cover person to call agencies for supply staff in the morning
- Use SIMS database to input student and staff data
- Contact parents when necessary regarding pupil absences
- Create reports and meet deadlines
- Answer the phone and carry out general admin tasks
- Greet parents, pupils, staff and visitors entering the building
- 1 year of experience as a School Administrator / Receptionist in a school
- Relevant experience must be within the last 2 years
- Proficient in SIMS
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.