£70 - £90 per day
29 days ago
Are you an experienced School Administrator seeking a full time role to start immediately? Are you confident navigating your way through the SIMS database?
**Please note, admin experience must be within a school and you must be proficient in SIMS. We do not accept non-school related admin experience.**
Envision Education are seeking competent and efficient School Admin Assistants on behalf of some excellent schools within the Hounslow borough to support within the office team.
These are full-time, long-term roles which require immediate availability.
About the role:
- Take phone calls and monitor emails
- Deal with parent enquiries
- Support in Admissions / Attendance department
- Liaise with the team of office staff
- Carry out admin related tasks
- 6 months of experience as a School Administrator
- Must be proficient in SIMS
- Efficient and able to carry out tasks quickly
- Team player
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.