£65 - £80 per day
23 days ago
Envision Education are seeking a Reception Class Teaching Assistant on behalf of a wonderful primary school based in Hounslow.
We are looking for someone with prior experience as a Teaching Assistant, and a vibrant personality! The role starts immediately and is a full-time role.
About the school:
- Judged to be a "Good" school in their latest Ofsted inspection
- Encourages career development
- Polite pupils who display a willingness to learn
- Friendly and welcoming team of staff!
- Access to an on-site car park and easy transport links
- Support EYFS children
- Assist with phonics
- Work in groups and 1:1 with SEN pupils
- Use creative techniques to keep children engaged
- Engage in activities and encourage children to be confident
- Minimum of 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Experience must be UK based and within the last 2 years
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Proficient in phonics
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals.
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.