£120 - £170 per day
29 days ago
Reception Teacher - Primary School
Are you a dedicated and experienced Reception Teacher? A wonderful Primary school in Acton is currently looking for a loving Reception Teacher to join full-time their friendly and most attentive team from September.
- A welcoming, inclusive and growing learning community based in Acton, Ealing
- Provides a happy, safe and stimulating learning environment
- Encourages every member to reach their full potential both academically and personally
- Fosters a life-long love for learning and offers an exciting, tailored curriculum
- Proud of their dedicated and professional team
- Reception Teacher to support children in Reception class
- To provide high quality teaching and learning within the EYFS curriculum
- To enable inspirational and creative learning in a safe and nurturing environment
- To motivate students to advance their learning and collaborate as a team
- To contribute to the students' growth and development
- Recent experience working with children in a school environment
- Newly Qualified Teachers (ECT) or Qualified Teachers
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Must be AVAILABLE FROM SEPTEMBER to work as a Reception Teacher
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- A responsible and enthusiastic individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.