£65 - £80 per day
15 days ago
Are you an Psychology Graduate? Do you have experience as a Learning Support Assistant?
Envision Education are seeking Psychology Graduate Learning Support Assistants to work in primary, secondary and SEN school within the borough of Ealing. At least 6 months experience supporting students is required, however this is a great way to gain more school based experience in a long term and full time position.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- To support SEN pupils
- Help to create engaging activities
- Support verbal and non verbal students
- Follow EHCP's and behaviour plans
- Psychology degree
- At least 6 months of school based experience
- Available full time and immediately
- Live local to Ealing
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.