£65 - £80 per day
12 days ago
Are you a Psychology graduate looking to gain experience supporting pupils with special needs? Do you have experience working with children?
Envision Education work with hundreds of schools across the Hounslow and Richmond boroughs and we are looking for bright and eager Psychology Graduates to work as a Teaching Assistant in primary, secondary or SEN schools supporting pupils with complex needs.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months of experience working in a similar setting along with their degree in Psychology, and will have a genuine passion for working with children. The is a full-time, long-term role to start when schools re-open, or immediately to support key worker children.
About the role:
- Work 1:1 with pupils who are diagnosed with SEN
- Help to regulate pupils' behaviour
- Work in small groups
- Lead intervention sessions
- Implement creative learning techniques
- Create a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Degree in Psychology
- 6 months experience working with children
- SEN experience is desirable
- Genuine interest in working in Education
- Strong written and verbal English
- Must be available full-time
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.