£70 - £80 per day
27 days ago
Primary Teaching Assistant - Primary School
Are you looking for a long-term Primary Teaching Assistant role in a fantastic Primary school in South East London? We have an amazing opportunity for you to work alongside a wonderful school community based in Peckham.
- A vibrant and multicultural learning community in Peckham
- Tailored learning practices that develop confident and ambitious students
- Enables students to thrive and enjoy a creative curriculum
- Prioritises Mental Health and wellbeing
- Primary Teaching Assistant to support children with autism and social communication difficulties
- Contribute to creating a safe, supportive and engaging learning environment
- Be a role model and promote positive behaviour
- Develop students' independence and self-esteem
- A highly rewarding opportunity which may lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Previous experience working with children in a school or alternate setting
- Behaviour and classroom management skills
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- Available from September to work as a Primary Teaching Assistant
- Of personable and caring personality
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.