£65 - £80 per day
10 days ago
Primary School Teaching Assistant - Primary School
Are you an experienced and passionate Primary School Teaching Assistant seeking to work in a marvellous learning environment? A fantastic opportunity has come along as a successful Primary school in Hounslow is currently looking forward to having a Primary School Teaching Assistant join their talented team.
- A happy, welcoming and diverse learning community based in Hounslow
- Creates a family feel atmosphere for all students and teaching support team
- Builds children's curiosity, knowledge, confidence and enthusiasm towards independent learning
- Friendly, highly qualified and dedicated team of staff
- Primary School Teaching Assistant to support children with all aspects of their learning
- To prioritise students' welfare within a happy, positive and engaging learning experience
- To work in 1:1, provide guidance, inspire creativity and academic growth
- To work collaboratively with the class Teacher and ensure progress of students is prioritised
- A fantastic opportunity which may lead in a permanent position
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school or alternate setting
- Must be available to WORK IMMEDIATELY as a Primary School Teaching Assistant
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- Dedicated and driven individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.