£65 - £80 per day
29 days ago
Are you a Psychology graduate seeking a full-time role in a school?
Envision Education are working alongside a vibrant and dynamic primary school based in Hounslow who are seeking a bright Graduate to support pupils as a Teaching Assistant as well as offer pastoral support.
This is an excellent opportunity for graduates to gain invaluable experience in Education and take that big next step in the right career direction!
About the school:
- Mainstream primary school based in Heston
- Judged to be a good school in their last Ofsted report
- Dynamic and colour environment
- Great SLT team with a brilliant support system
- Polite pupils with a willingness to learn
- Easy transport links and access to parking
About the role:
- Support children across EYFS - KS2 both in and outside of the classroom
- Carry out some general TA duties
- Offer pastoral support for pupils facing difficulties in and outside of school
- Be someone pupils can comfortably approach and talk to
- Encourage children to be confident and expressive
- Promote a positive, inclusive learning environment
- Graduate, ideally in Psychology
- Experience in CAMHS is ideal
- Must have experience working with children
- Genuine interest in working in Education
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.