£65 - £80 per day
17 days ago
Primary Learning Support Assistant - Primary School
Are you a passionate and experienced Primary Learning Support Assistant who loves to work with children and make a difference in their lives? An exciting opportunity has arisen as a fantastic Primary School in Hanworth is now looking for a devoted and caring Primary Learning Support Assistant to join their friendly team.
- A nurturing, thriving and welcoming learning environment based in Hanworth, Hounslow
- Caters for pupils aged 3-11 with multiple learning difficulties, some of whom also have an additional diagnosis of autism
- Provides a supportive environment where children's potential and communication skills can flourish and develop
- Assists pupils achieve greater independence whilst continuing to make excellent progress academically and socially
- Celebrates each child's unique abilities and achievements in a creative and engaging environment
- Primary Learning Support Assistant to support students with learning needs and autism
- To contribute to the learners' confidence, growth and independency
- To assist in their progress while ensuring they feel safe and embraced
- Primary Learning Support Assistant that acts as a role model and is able to support pupils on a daily basis within all aspects of their learning
- To provide guidance and inspire creativity
- An excellent opportunity which may lead to a permanent role
- Available Monday to Friday, 08:30 to 16:00
- Recent experience working with special needs pupils, inside or outside a school environment
- Be committed to working alongside the teacher and be willing to lead lessons or small group work
- Already have or willing to apply for an enhanced Child Only DBS
- Available IMMEDIATELY and from September to work as a Primary Learning Support Assistant
- Live locally to Feltham or be able to commute there on a daily basis
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.